Monday, August 18, 2014

Australia 2014: Week 3

Our 3rd and final week in Australia was equally as sensational.  Here are the last of our musings...
I had the opportunity to attend a boutique tradeshow at the Royal Exhibition Hall.  The building was built in the 1880's and is architecturally one of the most stunning buildings I have ever met.

I represented Sawdust Market at this show which was called Life In Style. Here is a blurb from their site: "Discover the story, meet the makers and unearth where inspiration begins. Be captivated by new products and dwell-in-the-detail of fierce design and impeccable craftsmanship - all within a setting unlike any you’ve imagined before. "  TRUE STORY.
 
What a treat!

We also visited the Melbourne Museum

Lots of interactive exhibits for the girls.
 
Later in the week we explored the wintery beach

Uncle Rick (Anthony's youngest brother) also came for a visit which was such a delight.

Park time...

Lunch time...

On our last night, we had dinner with dear family & friends (Ian and Harry).
 
Thank you to everyone that made our trip to Australia so special!

No comments: