We treated the girls to a day at Disneyland! And boy, was it SO. MUCH. FUN. I hadn't been to D-land in nearly 2 decades, despite having grown up only 20 minutes away. It has changed so much from when I was a kid and it is now a smooth, well oiled machine. We literally arrived at 8:30am and didn't leave until 7:30pm! We couldn't believe how well the girls held up, they were ready for another ride, but Anthony and I were exhausted ;)
We started off our trip at my parents' house where they were given their costumes for their birthday. The girls loved them so much that they wore them the entire time we were at Disneyland. So cute! We were lucky enough to meet all the princesses and Mickey too. Many of the classic kiddie rides were still as adorable as I remember, especially It's A Small World. But by far, their fave ride was the roller coaster in Toon Town. We were also lucky enough to have lunch at the beautiful Club 33...a lovely break from the hub-bub of Disneyland. All in all it truly was a magical day!










1 comment:
You guys have so much fun! It looks like they had a blast and so impressed they lasted the whole day. I can't wait to get all the details from you since we are taking the kids in May!
Post a Comment