Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Morn



We hosted our Annual Christmas Eve party again this year.  We managed to get a family photo of everyone...Australia represents, Washinton D.C. represents, Orange County and San Diego...check! 


Gwen and Grandpa setting up the dollhouse

Silly Grandma's!
 
Putting together the microphone...
 
And Cassie's suprised face after receiving a card game she had asked Santa for.  :)

2 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

I'm so glad you could all be together for Christmas! Everyone looks fab. Tom, Marianne, and Uncle Tom went to my mom and dad's but we were solo out here in Utah. J.P. and Gina stayed in CA. We're hoping to all get together in February...possibly Disneyland!? I'll let you know. Would really love to see you.

Olivia McCord said...

I'm so glad you could all be together for Christmas! Everyone looks fab. Tom, Marianne, and Uncle Tom went to my mom and dad's but we were solo out here in Utah. J.P. and Gina stayed in CA. We're hoping to all get together in February...possibly Disneyland!? I'll let you know. Would really love to see you.