Monday, August 29, 2011

Big Girl Bed

On Gwen's second birthday (literally) she climbed out of her crib. So, we figured it was time to beging the transition to a big girl bed (as in take the side off the crib).

Last month, she started asking for a bed like Cassie's. In fact, we found her aleep a few times in Cassie's bed
(which was very, very cute).











So, we took that as a sign and moved her into
her own bed. She's been doing really well and they love sharing a room!











4 comments:

Anne said...

This is just too cute!!!

Jess said...

Adorable! I love their room - soooo girlie and cute!

Anne said...

I just noticed the fairy decals by their initials how cute!! I need to find out where to get me some those. I will give you a call this week to catch up!

Olivia McCord said...

They're room is adorable! I love it when my boys climb into bed together and fall asleep. Too cute.